Omved Taruni Skin pack Review
I will review this face pack today from Omved which I have been using for the past couple of weeks twice a week. It’s called Omved’s taruni skin pack. It doesn’t have any parabens, phthalates, sulphates etc. I like face packs which are in powder form and you have to just add a medium like water, rose water etc depending on the type of face pack and use them!
These powder versions are generally devoid of preservatives too. So, how this one fared and what are the benefits?? Keep on reading!.:D
Price: This pack comes at 120 INR for 25 gm.
About the product: Omved Taruni Skin pack is for wrinkles, fine-lines and age-spots. This botanicals-based herbal mud pack efficiently removes embedded impurities from facial skin and provides nourishment for both the inner and the outer layers of the skin. A classical Ayurvedic recipe, this nutrition house of herbs is a blend of 13 of the most important and essential skin-enhancing herbs as recommended in Ayurveda and mineral-rich mud from river beds, found in certain pristine parts of India.
• Nagarmotha de-toxes and lightens skin.
• Lodhra improves complexion and tone.
• Orange peel powder gives elasticity to the skin and strengthens and rejuvenates it.
• Ashwagandha slows down the ageing process and counteracts premature wrinkles.
• Fuller’s Earth absorbs excessive sebum.
Omved Taruni Skin pack is loaded with nutrients that fight free radicals and slow down the ageing process, counteract premature wrinkles and leave skin wonderfully soft and glowing. Regular use will nourish skin, cure pimples, reduce scars and improve skin-complexion. The perfect way to deeply cleanse, nourish and detoxify your skin. Enjoy a younger, smoother and brighter complexion.
Ingredients: Below mentioned
My Experience: I like using face packs, they help my combination skin behave well. :D and this liking of mine makes me try different homemade and packs made from natural ingredients.
This Omved Taruni Skin pack has natural ingredients like orange peel, aloe vera etc you may check the image above, there are some which I may not be even aware of!
It a granular powder that you may mix with rose water or plain water. I use this with plain water and make a past of medium consistency. I take about less than a teaspoonful. Mix it well and apply it evenly all over the face and let it dry.. till that time read, write, watch tv or listen to music or just lie down and relax.
As it has a granular texture, which may be due to the orange peel extracts as Once I made such pack with dried orange peel and it was as granular as this one! So, while you are trying to wash it off, you may gently scrub your face and rinse off.
Now, the end results, Once I wash it off my skin feels clean and smooth as if it’s been scrubbed and deep cleaned. No oil or tight feeling but sometimes I feel this itchiness on my cheeks not with this one but with any other herbal face pack, but that vanishes after say 5 minutes.
I like this product since it’s easy to use and makes my skin smooth and supple.. yaay! Yes, it is a yaay product for me.
I think it can be a good face pack for normal to oily skin but I am not sure how it will fare for dry skin as it has fuller’s earth.
Pros and cons of Omved Taruni Skin pack
Pros and cons of Omved Taruni Skin pack
- Available online I am not sure about the offline availability.
- It is affordable and the quantity is adequate enough to used at least 5-6 times.
- It’s free from silicones, parabens etc
- It’s easy to use and apply.
- Makes skin clean and smooth.
- Orange peel extract and fuller’s earth makes it a decent face pack for oily skin.
- It may not work for dry skin
- Effects are not long lasting but they aren’t anyways with most of them but for oily to combination skin it works great to keep the skin well behaved!
- May improve the skin tone to certain extent but I have not noticed anything yet!
Rating: 3.75 out of 5
My Take: Want decent face pack for your normal to oily skin, then try this all herbal and natural pack that has a goodness of fuller’s earth with other herbal ingredients.