Pink Blue Eye makeup Tutorial
I wanted to post this in the morning but this usually well behaved internet connection tested my patience today! :/ but finally, it's all up and running.
I wanted to share this look that I did along with the previous look, if you remember that. This look is very wearable and I actually saw this in a picture. It was fantastic and I tried, it may not be that brilliant but decent though!. :D
Here is the look:
It consists of pastel matte shades like pink and blue. There is no outer V darkening or inner corner lightening just two shadows, one below the crease on the lid and the other overlapping it on and above the crease with double winged eyeliner.
Below are the steps as to how I did this and the detail the picture is explained in the corresponding step no. I started with faces metallic primer on the lid and some underneath the eye. I skipped the concealer as I thought I will do that in the last step to make it more finished.
1. I applied this matte blue eye shadow on the lid below the crease.
2. Then I took this pink matte eyeshadow and applied it right on the crease
3. I blended the pink shadow upwards towards the brow bone or eye brows
4. In the step no 4, I used a matte white shadow on the brow bone but did not blended it with the pink.
5. I blended the pink and blue at the crease a little and then applied Maybelline glossy eyeliner in a winged shaped.
6. Just below the wing, I made a small wing leaving some space between the two.
7. I used the same pink underneath the lower lashline.
8. I finished with Oriflame hyper stretch mascara and then Colorbar concealer pot to conceal under the eyes and around it.
In the palette picture you may see the three colors used.
Below is the final look:
Hope you liked !!