Blue Gold Eye makeup tutorial
Wanted to share this eye makeup with you all that I did a week ago but due to time restrictions, couldn’t re size and watermark them until today!!
It’s Blue Gold eyes and here it how it looks:
My eyes are not very deep seated so front doesn’t help much. I tried taking three fourth view to show, how I did it .:D. The numbers of pictures are explained as the same number in the steps.
1. I used my faces eye primer that I got in their Smokey eye kit. That’s the only primer I have and it works good! I used this medium gold shimmery shade on the entire lid.
2. Then, I have used a navy blue shade to create this V shape with one of the arm going across the crease.
3. I took some more of that navy blue shadow to darken it and dragged it all along the crease as you can see in the picture.
4. I applied a matte black shade on the outer V and gently put it over the previous color to keep the navy showing through but black darkening the crease. By that time I have also used, a matte white shadow on the brow bone to clean it and highlight it!
5. Over that navy color, I have used a sea green shadow, in an overlapping manner. Didn’t blend as it wasn’t looking that obvious in person.
6. I felt the need on putting some more blue again as you can see it has gotten a little darker than the previous pictures. Now, underneath the lower lash line I have applied black towards the outer corner and then navy blue, sea green and the same gold shadow towards the inner corner.
7 Then, I applied Maybelline Hyperglossy liquid eyeliner, kept it medium and till the outer corner, the same way, I apply normally!
8. I finished it, with 2 coats of Rimmel London extra curved mascara. You may see few dots on the lid which I wasn’t able to spot until I transferred and saw the pictures in my laptop.. :D
You may see the shades below that I have used.
Now below, you can see this eyelook in different angles.
Hopefully you liked it!!
That’s was all from me today!
Enjoy your Sundays <3