Face packs for winters
Winters tend to make skin dry and dull hence it becomes more important to take care of our skin.In winters skin feels dry and scaly this can be taken care by hydrating your body and skin Moreover, using some homemade face packs can further help in getting rid of dry skin and also keeps the skin hydrated and supple when used regularly.
Here are some home made face packs for glowing skin in winters:
1. Take a teaspoonful of honey and mix it with half a tea spoonful of milk. Mix both of them well. Apply it on the face for 15-20 minutes, and then rinse off with plain water. Honey and milk both have the properties to make skin soft and supple.
2. Take a Papaya and mash it well to make a paste add some honey if you have dry skin or some lime juice if you have oily or combination skin. Mix them well. Apply this mixture evenly for 10- 15 minutes. Rinse your face with plain water. Papaya contains an enzyme Papain which is known to restore the skin elasticity and thereby reduces the appearance of wrinkles and also provides nourishment to the skin.
3. Take a banana and mash it properly to make an even paste. Apply this paste directly on the clean face. Wait for 15- 20 minutes and wash your face. There can be very few things as hydrating and nourishing as banana. If you want mix, it with some honey or lime juice.
4. Milk cream is very good for skin nourishment especially if you have dry skin. Take some milk cream and apply it on the clean face. Massage gently in circular motions and let it sit for 10- 15 minutes. Rinse off the face with plain or lukewarm water. But never use hot water since they can strip the essential oils. Oily skinned people can use this by mixing some lime juice to milk.
5. Take some gram flour and mix it with some milk cream or yoghurt mix it well. Apply the mixture evenly and wait for 10 – 15 minutes. It is a very simple and beneficial mask that can fetch great results without much hassle and if you wish you can also add a pinch of turmeric for its anti bacterial properties and as a complexion enhancer. This one is very basic Indian homemade fairness face pack.
Just some extra tips and precautions.
Never wash your face with too cold or hot water since this temperature extremities can leads to broken capillaries on the face and can also strip away the natural and essential oils of the skin.