Revlon Super lustrous in Kiss me Coral Price and swatches
Today, I will be sharing the review of Revlon Super lustrous in Kiss me Coral which is my current favorite and have been wearing it lot lately!!
Reason is pretty obvious first its gorgeous color and second its creamy matte finish. I have been going all crazy and ga ga over this.:D so please bear me for that.
A bright colored lipstick can instantly brightens ups the face.What do you think??
Let’s move on with the review then!
Price- These Revlon super lustrous lipsticks are priced at 550 INR for 4.2 gm
What the company claims- Stay in true style with Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick. Strike the best out of these products by choosing the most suitable color.
My Experience- These Revlon super Lustrous Lipsticks come in a black body with black gold band that bears the Brand name "Revlon".
I got this shade that they have named as kiss me coral which looks to me like a corally orange color. Very beautiful, bold and bright color!
It has a creamy matte formula that is rich in moisture, so as, not to make your lips dry or settle in the fine lines which can make them more prominent.This isn't the case with this lipstick.
Pigmentation is remarkably great and one swipe with normal pressure is enough for it to deliver a an opaque, rich and luxurious looking color.
As it has such great pigmentation then hiding the pigmentation on the lips would be difficult at all with Kiss me Coral.
I agree it's a bold and bright looking color but still it doesn't have the capability to wash too any skin tone.
Staying power is decent. I applied it at mid day at even after 3 hours with a meal in between it was there in it's faded and full glory.:D It doesn't leave any stain at all, so once it wears off you are left with nothing on the lips. It may be a good thing for some of us while others may like their lipsticks to show some color even if they are gone. :D
I find the packaging a bit boring, and wish it could have been better. but no worries I am glad it's not like Lakme Absolute Matte, which great looking packaging and a dud when it comes to actual product.
Here is the lip swatch:
You can see similar shade from Inglot freedom system Here
- Revlon products are easily available online, shops and counters
- Pigmentation is very good and can the rich intense color in a single swipe.
- It has a creamy matte finish due to which it glides smoothly on the lips.
- Price is okay for the great pigmentation and creamy matte formula
- It has a sturdy bullet that isn't not prone to break easily.
- This particular shade is very bright and beautiful, still will suit majority of the skin tones
- It's creamy matte formula ensures that it doesn't settle or accentuate the fine lines on the lips.
- It's rich in moisture so will not dry your lips, though balms can be handy if needed.
- Packaging could have been a bit better.
Rating- 4.5 out 5
My take- Kiss me coral is a pretty corally orange shade from Revlon's super lustrous range that will no doubt will suit most of us. This lipstick comes at an affordable price with great single stroke pigmentation, matte formula with adequate creaminess to glide well and provide moisture at the same time, which makes them worth your money.