Inglot Freedom System Lipstick Refill no 37 Review and Swatches
Meet the my hot favorite which has made other lip colors in my drawers feel insecure.lol:)
It is Inglot Freedom System lipstick no 37 That I will be reviewing today.
Price- 250 INR for 1.2 g
My Experience- I like Inglot lipsticks for their beautiful colors and there are so many of them to choose from. I like their texture and pigmentation a lot to be honest which makes me reach for them more than the other lipsticks.
My first was Inglot Freedom system lipstick refill no 73 which I loved a lot and that made me buy a couple of more of these.
Freedom System Range of Lipsticks comes in a pan that is inside a plastic protective cover and it would be better to put these into palettes so as to avoid damage.
This lip color comes with a great pigmentation and creamy texture that glides on your lips very smoothly.
This shade no 37 is a very bright orange with red undertones that will look great on a majority of skin tones.You can apply it with a lip brush to get that clean and pretty pout or can also apply with your finger to get that natural look, that’s how I like to apply it most of the times.
This lipstick is highly transferable but moisturizing because of which it will not settle in the fine lines.Staying power is worth mentioning, it stays for around 5 hours and even if it gets wiped off you are left with some color on the lips!
These are the Inglot lipstick swatches in different lighting.
- It’s a bright color with great creamy finish that makes lips appear fuller.
- It doesn't settle in fine lines and moisturizes the lips, so you will not need any balm underneath it.
- Price tag makes them affordable enough to try new shades or least once.
- It has a great pigmentation that you can get in a single swipe so no more swiping games.
- You may apply it with a lip brush or with your finger for a more natural look.
- This shade will look good on most of the skin tones.
- Storing the refill is not that hard as unlike the eye shadows they come with a plastic thing that protects them and can also be slipped easily in the clutch.
- Lipsticks in a pan is an idea that may not be liked by everyone.
My take- I will highly recommend these refills from Inglot for their amazing color selection. and at the price they are a steal but skip them if you find the refills or lipstick pans messy or not user friendly.:)
Rating- 4.5 out of 5