Mascara is one product that not only makes your eye lashes look thicker and longer but, it also makes your eyes more appealing.
Eye makeup can not be completed without using mascara. It is a product that does not look too obvious, still brings a huge change.
Here are some tips that can be really helpful in properly applying mascara.
1. Start by curling with an eyelash curler. You can either curl before or after applying mascara. I prefer doing it before.
2. Make sure to take the entire lash in the curler, hold it for 15 seconds and release. Take extra care while doing it as you don’t want your lash strands coming out with the curler.
3. Take your favorite mascara and from the base or the roots of your lashes wiggle your mascara wand left and right. Try to look up in the mirror rather than looking straight while applying mascara.
4. Once you reach the tips of your lashes, give an upward twist to the wand to enhance the curl.
6. If you see some clumps or globs, to remove them use a lash comb to separate each strand of your lashes. Reapply, if required.
7. Keep some Q tips handy so as to get rid of any smudge, while applying.
8. On the lower lash line application can be a bit tricky as there are more chances of smudge. To avoid that rather than holding the wand horizontally, hold it vertically and then apply with only the front tip.
9. Do not wiggle while applying on the lower lash line, just use vertically straight strokes.
10. Instead of a lash comb, you can also use a spooly or a clean mascara wand.