Colorbar I define eyeliner pencil in Oriental blue review and swatches
I will review Colorbar I define eyeliner pencil in Oriental blue. This is my first eye pencil liner from the Colorbar’s I define range. I have already used this pencil a couple of times so it’s high time to do a review.
Price- 325INR for 1.5 gm
Other shades available are-
Packaging- Regular sharpen able pencil with a blue cap and Colorbar brand name embossed on it.
My Experience- This Colorbar eye liner pencil comes in a regular shapenable form. The lid is of medium softness that means it does not break much while sharpening. Texture is decent and the pigmentation as well. You will have to swipe twice to get the same intense color.
This color is a Navy blue color and moderately creamy. Glides on the eyelids without much tugging or pulling.
Once it sets it does smudges though not much and overall, staying power is average. As if you will touch it accidently, it will be wiped off.
and this is how it looks on the eyes-
Not at all impressed by the Colorbar’s I – define eye pencils however, i still want to try their I glide range.
- Availability is not an issue, it is easily available online and in the counters.
- Texture is okay and application was not a problem.
- Color is nice and color pay off is okay, requires at least 2-3 swipes to get the desired pigmentation.
- It is a bit pricey since it does not match its claims.
- Staying power is average
- It gets wiped off very easily.
My take- Try it if you love the color.
Rating- 2.5 out of 5