Lakme Enrich Satin Matt Lipstick 127 review and swatches
We all have been or used lakme lipsticks and enrich satins are very popular. I absolutely love their nudes and pinks. So, this time I got the one which is number 127. I got it about one month ago but could not review it then and thought of doing it right now.
Price- 225 INR
Quantity- 4.4 gms
What the company claims- Rich color takes life in a luxuriously creamystick that brings satin to your lips. Enriched with sunscreens, vitamins and the goodness of olives, your lips will have a story to share. Indulge in a pod of beautiful shades ranging from floral pinks to shimmering peaches.
Packaging- Packaging is the same regular deep maroonish brown one.
My experience: This Lakme enrich Satin lip color comes in a typical, old and boring packaging. I was not so happy when I opened it as it was slightly damaged as you can see in the pictures. I thought never mind if the color is good but my not so happy state was soon changed to sad as I was not at all happy with the shade, probably I made a mistake in choosing or while ordering online, Yup!! you got this this time i became a victim of online shopping.
This is a nice color no doubt! when you swatch it on your hand but on the lips it washed me out badly. It is a very pale color which would be good if you like the beigish pink lips, which of course does not suit me. I am more biased towards peaches, corals, pink and reds.
So, this is not my kind of color and that does not mean that it is a bad product. I must say that it glides like butter and the texture is really good. It is very creamy and non shimmery. And yes, moisturizing too.
Staying power is not good, it has a below average staying power however, it does not leave stain once you remove it.
This is the swatch on my hand-
Lip swatch- looks different because of the actual lip color.
- It is easily available in shops and online.
- Lots of shades to choose from.
- Inexpensive and a decent product for the price that is being paid.
- This one does not have a significant fragrance.
- Pigmentation is good and you can get the same color in one to two swipes.
- It does not bleed or does not leave stain.
- It is good for getting that nude beigish lip look.
- Ingredients are not mentioned on the packaging.
- packaging could have been better... Lakme India it's time to change!!
- It has a below average staying power.
- It will wash out most of Indian skin tones.
- It is very creamy and soft which makes the bullet more prone to breakage.
My take- If you love sporting the pale nude lips then you must get it otherwise if you want some color to your lips like me then do not even think of buying it as it will wash us out.
Rating- 2 out of 5 (Rating is for the shade, however, the product is decent enough to score 3)