Himalaya Herbals Anti wrinkle cream
Finally I decided to use an anti aging or wrinkle cream, so, I thought of using our herbal brand Himalaya Herbals Anti wrinkle cream.
Our skin ages as we grow old. You might start noticing fine lines, wrinkles and dryness moreover pollution and sunlight can fasten the process too.
Hence, it is very essential to take care of our skin at the right time by revitalizing and nourishing it. You might not notice the actual signs of ageing in your twenties however as it is said that prevention is better than cure. We should start taking care of our skin from the aging perspective during the mid twenties itself.
Price- 130 INR for 25 gm, you may buy it online HERE
Company claims about this anti aging cream - A rich lustrous cream fortified with Grapes and Licorice, powerful ant-oxidants, that prevent free radical damage, leaving your skin silky smooth. It stimulate the production of collagen and elastin in your skin and help erase fine lines and wrinkles improving your skin’s resilience and firmness.
Ingredients- Check the outer packaging pictures.
My Experience-To be honest I was a bit skeptical about using an anti aging or wrinkle cream however, as it is a herbal formulation, I decided to use this (it's not completely herbal though). I used it at night while going to bed, massaging in an upward direction. I have used it for three weeks and could feel that my skin was a bit oily and sticky after applying this which I can understand as most of the anti aging creams are moisturizing and nourishing which makes them sticky and that is the reason why they are good during the night when you and your skin are in complete rest and the skin can actually absorb all the nutrients while you are asleep. Currently i am using Vedic line Anti aging night creme.
i wish it could have been in a tube or pump as dipping your finger is not so good when it comes to skincare and cosmetics.
I could see a change in my skin texture, not much but a little. So, overall, it is an average product. And yes, it makes my skin suppled. However, It will not be able to erase the wrinkle as it says or claims.
- Complete list of ingredients are mentioned.
- It is easily available so, availability should not be an issue in India.
- Packaging is just the regular one, nothing much to talk about.
- It does hydrates the skin
- It has anti oxidants which helps fight free radicals and also other beneficial ingredients like aloe Vera and wheatgerm.
- Does improves skin texture up to some extend only.
- It can be a bit sticky for the oily skinned people and can be very moisturizing for the dry skinned people at the same time.
- Tub packaging makes it a bit unhygienic .
- It says that it can erase fine lines and wrinkles which I do not think so, better use it as a preventive measure rather.
Rating- 3 out of 5