Coloressence Lipstick in Peachy Pink
I will review and swatch Coloressence Lipstick in Peachy Pink for you.
These days, we come across Coloressence products on most of the major online shopping portals. I decided to try their lipsticks, so, bought two of them from stylecraze.com. They are Peachy Pink and back to basics.
Both the shades are very pretty and I have been wearing peachy pink a lot lately which is a beautiful shade.
|Coloressence lip color in peachy pink|
Price- 125 INR
Quantity- 4.3 gms
What the company claims- This moisture rich lip color nourishes, protects and moisturizes your lips. It adds volume to your lips. This unique coriander and basil extracts with SPF-15, enriched lip color adorns your lips with stunning shades.
Packaging- Packaging is good with the lip color shown at the bottom and with a black sturdy cap.
My experience- This color Peachy pink is a lovely color, however, it is not peachy pink in reality, it is more of a bronzey orange color with very fine and subtle shimmer which looks beautiful.
Texture is average, there is nothing so special about that.
Staying power is good up to 5 hours as I applied it in the morning and it was still there after 5 hours though it’s a bit drying sometimes and I have to use lip balm underneath. The best part of this lipstick is that it does not bleed. How can it be when it does not have a creamy texture ?? Pigmentation is good enough as it gives pigmentation in a single stroke.
It smells bad.. I could not relate that to any other smell but, this is for sure that its not good.
|coloressence lip color in peachy pink swatch|
It claims to have SPF 12 and extracts of coriander and Basil (sounds interesting), which is good but not sure whether it has them or just a claim. Anyways, Here is how it looks on my lips and sorry for the hazy picture.
|Coloressence lip color in peachy pink - lip swatch|
Lets summarize the pros and cons.
- It is easily available.
- Packaging is sturdy and looks nice
- It is inexpensive and a decent product.
- It has a good pigmentation and color can be achieved in single swipe.
- It does not bleed and has a good staying power.
- Color given at the bottom makes it easier to locate the exact shade.
- This particular shade will look nice on almost most of the skin tones.
- Ingredients are not mentioned on the packaging except for the herbal extracts and SPF.
- It might be a bit drying some times and might settle in the fine lines.
- It has a mild fragrance and that is artificial, not nice at all.
Rating- 3.5 out of 5
My take- It is inexpensive, good staying power with a nice texture so there is no harm in trying it. However, i am not sure how the other shades will fare in terms of the quality.
You may buy it here