Maybelline Colorsensational Moisture Extreme Lipstick Windsor Rose
I got my second parcel from stylecraze three days ago as I have ordered some stuff for myself and this Maybelline Moisture extreme in Windsor rose was one of them. I liked my previous one from this range hence, I ordered one more and today I will share my experience and do a review.
Packaging- Packaging is orangish bronzey colored with an opaque cap and the label is at the bottom that says Winsor rose. Color of the packaging varies depending on the category the particular shade belongs to.
Price- 225 INR
Quantity- 4.3 gms Buy these lipsticks HEREMy experience- It was my first from this Colorsensational lipstick range, I am not much impressed but the packaging though, but when it comes to its formula i must say that it justifies the name of the range.
It is very creamy and moisturizing. It glides on to the lips very easily like butter and does hydrates them as well which I like a lot otherwise I am blessed with super dry lips.:/
I would describe the color as a Rosy red however some of you might feel that its a bit rusty too, though very sheer on the first application which can be built upon further swiping. It is a creamy matte that can be easily carried by most of the skin tones.
if you are Hesitant to wear Reds but something which is equally vibrant like red then you may try this. This color will look gorgeous with a white outfit.
I personally like more neutral or vibrant shades like red so i am going to wear it quiet often.
This color looks similar to Rosy blush from elle 18, which i have reviewed few days ago and Avon Carmen Rose. No matter which brand i am trying, most of the time, i end up buying the similar shade.
Lets summarize the pros and cons of this lipstick.
- Availability is not at all an issue as it is easily available.
- Packaging is sturdy enough.
- Quantity and price are reasonable.
- Pigmentation is decent and color can be built by swiping it more
- It has nice texture and very creamy you won’t require a lip balm underneath it
- In spite of being creamy, it doesn't bleed much
- Gives a lovely color which suits my complexion and the color will look good on fair to wheatish skin tones.
- Packaging is not at all impressive, could have been better.
- Staying power is not much and have to reapply.
Rating- 4 out of 5 Buy it HERE
My take- It is a decently priced and pigmented lipstick which is very creamy and doesn't require a lip balm underneath though it scores less in the staying power aspect but it is a good value for money.