Avon Color bliss lipstick in Cherry Red
I had few Avon lipsticks from their color bliss range. Out of those I have never used this cherry red shade which I ordered by mistake. I am not a great fan of red lipsticks though but since, I have it, I thought to do a little review so that those of you who are interested in red lipsticks can have a look at this color.
Price- 125 INR
Quantity- 4.3 gms
Packaging- It is a regular cylindrical packaging with an opaque cap and the label at the bottom.
My experience- I have never used it but just to show you how it looks, it did wear it when I was at home. It is creamy and doesn’t dry out my lips. It is highly pigmented and leaves stain even if you have removed it. Color is a deep cherry red, just pure red with no orange, pink or blue undertones. It would look really good on women who have fair to wheatish complexion.
Here are the swatches in different lighting:
- Packaging is okay it is sturdy.
- Quantity and price is reasonable.
- Color pay off is good it would cover even the pigmented lips as well.
- Color can be seen in a single swipe.
- It is really creamy and texture is good.
- It leaves stain even if you have removed it.
- It is highly transferable.
- You can’t see the color without removing the cap.
Rating- 3.5 out of 5
My take- It’s a lovely red color with no undertones of any other color. Those of you who love to wear red can go for this and its really cheap.