Maybelline Vivid and smooth eyepencil in Peacock Green
Recently, I bought few Maybelline stuff for myself which included this Maybelline eye studio Smooth and Vivid eyeliner in peacock green.so, today i will share my views on this pretty green eye liner pencil from maybelline.
Price- 225 INR you may buy it HERE
Quantity- 1 gm
What the company claims- Maybelline vivid and smooth by eye studio has a vivid color and Smooth Application ensure that eyes will never be dull again. It is available in various stunning shades to match your every mood. So easy to apply. Smudge-proof and nicely pigmented liner to enhance your eye beauty. Apply along your lash line from the inner to the outer corners.
Packaging- This Maybelline Vivid and smooth eyepencil is slim and sleek with black body and a transparent cap. It has the same color at the bottom which makes it easier to identify.
My experience- The one it bought is in peacock green. It’s a nice dark green peacock color. It glides on to the eyes smoothly and looked beautiful. I am currently in love with this one and have been wearing this lot lately. Its texture is really great as it glides on the eyelids smoothly without tugging or pulling. Pigmentation is fantastic for that price. same color in one stroke, but the only problem that i have with this is that it is smudge proof only to certain extent unlike the super smudge proof eyeliners from Faces canada. It smudges when you rub or touch your eyes, so you have to be a little extra careful while wearing this.
This is a decent pencil from Maybelline and these days i am hooked on with Maybelline gel Eyeliners.
- Packaging is just like a regular sharpenable eyeliner pencil.
- It is easily available and there are so many shades to choose from.
- It is really cheap, considering the quality, quantity and the brand itself.
- It is creamy enough for smooth application and will not tug the lids.
- This particular shade will look good on almost everyone.
- Pigmentation is really good.
Here is how is looks on my eyes.
- Ingredients list is not mentioned on the outer packaging and the lid also breaks while sharpening.
- Smudges when you rub it accidentally.
Rating- 3.75 out of 5 Buy it here
My take- It is a good eyeliner pencil which is cheap enough and comes from a good brand on the same time which is worth the price that has been paid.